Relationship building skills are critical to the success of every business professional. Not even the most technical, data-driven workforce operates in a vacuum and Patrick’s message, combined with his extensive business experience and engaging speaking style, resonates with audiences across industries and geographies.
Patrick is an accomplished keynote presenter and TEDx speaker with a demonstrated record of success speaking to banks, insurance companies, credit unions, mortgage firms, and real estate groups. His presentations have also been been well-received by financial professionals, engineers, lawyers, manufacturers, marketers, retailers, and software developers.
Popular Presentation Topics
The Virtual Connector’s Way: How to Build Business Relationships When You Can’t Meet Face to Face [ONLINE KEYNOTE]
Leveraging the timeless relationship building principles of The Connector’s Way book and coaching program, Patrick shares actionable strategies and practical tools for connecting virtually with clients, prospects and colleagues when geography, workplace structure or other circumstances make it difficult to meet face to face.
In this program, you will learn to:
- Develop a plan for building strategic relationships while working remotely
- Leverage technology to generate positive energy and enthusiasm required for authentic connection
- Master video conferencing to build meaningful professional relationships
- Create opportunities to connect with others online
- Give reviews and recommendations that build a foundation of goodwill
- Ask for and receive online referrals to grow your business
- Show gratitude with low and high-tech approaches that inspire people to refer you
Note: Special pricing available for access to the audiobook version of The Connector’s Way (with bonus materials) for all attendees.
The Connector’s Way: Building Your Business One Relationship at a Time
Successful professionals build strong relationships with customers, prospects, team members, referral partners and more. In this interactive and dynamic presentation, Patrick shares seven simple yet powerful rules for building relationships in the real world and online following the principles of his bestselling book, The Connector’s Way.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Nurture body and mind create to positive energy and enthusiasm that allows you to build strong relationships and attract new business
- Seek out individuals who you expose you to new ways of thinking
- Ask your customers and professional connections how you can be of service
- Serve others without consideration for how you will benefit
- Exceed expectations
- Let people know how they can help you succeed
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude
Note: Special pricing available for print copies of The Connector’s Way for all attendees.
The Connector’s Way: Focus on Relationship Building to Achieve Your Goals
Everything you want to achieve in business is connected to other people. Expert relationship builders—or connectors—know this. They start with the end in mind to align their relationship building activities with clear and specific goals that focus their efforts and increase their chances of success.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Use the S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Bound) criteria to set clear and specific business goals
- Develop a strategic and intentional approach to relationship building
- Identify and manage your connections to achieve your goals
- Create a personal roadmap for relationship building success
- Stay accountable to the goals that you set for yourself
Beyond Networking: Cultivating Your Real World and Online Connections
Networking is an important way to build relationships with customers, prospects, and professional connections, but many people find it awkward and self-promotional. Connecting, on the other hand, is about developing and cultivating long term, meaningful relationships.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Find groups that offer the best opportunities to make connections
- Maximize the value of the groups and organizations that you join
- Develop an actionable and measurable plan for creating connections in the real world and online
- Build long-term trust to increase repeat and referred business
- Leverage underutilized yet highly effective online strategies for relationship building
Attendees walk away from Patrick’s keynotes and workshops with the strategies, tools and motivation to build better business relationships. His presentations, and The Connector’s Way philosophy, have had a powerful impact on audiences around the country with clients reporting increased business growth, higher employee engagement, increased talent attraction and retention, and improved employee health and happiness.
Interactivity & Support
Patrick never delivers the same speech twice. Customized to meet the needs of each client, Patrick’s highly interactive presentations make it easy for audiences to retain new ideas and put them into action. Participants might find themselves engaging in a one-on-one discussion, brainstorming best practices in a small group, or creating and committing to a personal action plan. Handout materials and follow-up programs to ensure sustained impact can be custom-designed for your organization.
Please contact us to discuss having Patrick tailor a program that achieves your objectives.
When you hire Patrick as a speaker, he will:
- Learn the priorities of your organization and your event
- Interview a cross-section of prospective attendees to assess their needs and include their stories
- Deliver an engaging interactive presentation that provides lasting value
- Interact with audience members after the presentation
- Galvanize your audience to greater levels of success